Introducing new bulk upload for payroll - Streamline your crypto payroll processing
Learn how the bulk upload feature can help you streamline your payroll processing by adding hundreds of employees information in a few clicks.
Hello Request Enthusiasts,
We understand the pain of manually setting up each salary payment into your Request Finance account, which can take about 15 seconds or more per payment, especially for larger organizations that have to process tens or hundreds of payments per month.
At Request Finance, we are always looking for ways to enhance our customers' experience and simplify their payment processing.
That's why we're excited to announce that we've developed a new feature - Bulk Upload for Payroll. This new feature enables users to upload payments for up to 100 employees at once, streamlining and speeding up the payroll payment process. And when combined with our existing batch payment feature, managing your payroll payments has never been simpler or smoother.
Say goodbye to manual tasks
Now, you can easily upload payments for up to 100 employees at once and complete the payment process with just one click within minutes – instead of spending hours uploading a payroll list.
This is an exciting addition to our platform, providing our users with a faster, more streamlined way to process their payroll payments. You can now focus on other critical tasks, such as budgeting and forecasting with this simplified process.
Whether you're a growing business or a well-established organization, we’re here to help you take your crypto treasury operations to the next level. So, let's dive into the details of this exciting new feature!
Learn how to scale your crypto company's spending with our all-in-one account
Your financial complexities are our specialties. Schedule your free consultation today and discover how Request Finance can transform your financial operations
We simplified crypto spending management
Rely on a secure, hassle-free process to manage your crypto invoices, expenses & payroll.
How to use bulk upload for payroll
1. Download the CSV template provided. You can access the CSV template for bulk upload in the payroll section and download it from there.
2. Fill out the template with the necessary information such as employee's name, wallet address, payment amount, and currency.
3. Once the template is completed, drag and drop the file into the designated area for upload.
4. Wait for Request Finance to validate your file and display the payments to you for verification.
5. Verify the payment information to ensure accuracy.
6. Click on the batch payment flow to process the payments.
7. Depending on the number of payments, this may take some time to complete. You can leave the process and come back later to complete the next steps if needed.
8. If you only want to make a partial payment, you can still proceed with the batch payment flow and the remaining payments will be available in the salaries menu for future processing.
9. Once the payments are completed, you will receive a confirmation message.
We're excited to see how this new feature will help businesses grow their organizations and manage their crypto treasury operations more efficiently.
To learn more about how to bulk upload payments, watch our 1-minute video tutorial:
Crypto finance tips straight to your inbox
We'll email you 1/week with quality items to help you handle your crypto company's spending.
Get up to date with the most read publications of the month.
Crypto goes corporate: Companies that pay in crypto
Discover why companies use crypto payroll, its advantages, and known companies that offer this option to their employees.
How To Get Paid in Crypto: A Freelancer’s Guide
How to get paid in crypto is one of the most common issues for web3 freelancers. Find out how to do it and the right tools to use (wallet, invoicing & tax apps).
Our latest articles
News, guides, tips and more content to help you handle your crypto finances.
Request Finance in Numbers: November 2023
We've continued to support more ecosystems like Solana and Core in October
Solana Payments Now Supported In Request Finance
Enabling Solana tokens for payments, invoices, and more in Request Finance.
Simplifying Bill Management: How to Import and Pay Any Bill Easily
We made some updates to help you better manage bill payments.
Request Finance in Numbers: October 2023 - New ATH
We've continued to reach new all-time highs, 3,400+ crypto payments and more than $49M in Payment value in October
Why Crypto-to-Fiat Transactions are Disrupting Conventional Payment Methods
Discover how crypto-to-fiat transactions offer speed, transparency, and accessibility, outclassing traditional wire transfers and centralized exchanges.